Welcome to the official Jr. Clippers home page! What is Jr. Clippers? We partner with various, teams, leagues, and organizations to provide unique experiences for young athletes throughout the southern California area. Together with our community partners we share the game of basketball to kids and emphasize skill development, team play, and overall enjoyment of the game.
The Jr. Clippers program promotes a healthy, active lifestyle for children 6-14 years of age by teaching them the fundamentals of basketball, sportsmanship and athletics. On this website you will find complete details from the program, how to register and current partner locations!
Here's what's included in the program:
- Free clinics with former Clipper players and our trained Clipper YBB coaches. These clinics teach the fundamentals in a fun environment and are built for kids ages 6-14 (We'll come to your site).
- Free Positive Coaching Alliance workshop where all your attendees receive certification (They'll come to your site).
- A free community event where we can request our mascot Chuck the Condor, bring our street team and bring giveaways for attendees.
- A free piece of memorabilia signed by the Clippers team to be used for fundraising, an award or auction item.
- Access to Jr. NBA events and programs. Last year City of Santa Ana was invited to Chicago as a program of the year nominee!
- Access to our logo/branding to highlight our partnership and market your sports programming.
- 50$ off all Clippers YBB Camps!