Blacktop Skills Sessions at the Forum
The LA Clippers are excited to host Blacktop Skills Sessions at the Forum! Sessions will be hosted outdoors on the blacktop of the Forum’s parking lot on select Saturdays throughout the fall.
Led by our professionally trained youth basketball coaches and designed for kids ages 6-14, skills session focus on fundamentals and sportsmanship, while promoting a healthy, active, and positive lifestyle.
Drop Off & Pick-Up FAQ
- Athletes are permitted to check-in up to 30 minutes before the start of their session
- Anyone accompanying an athlete in the drop-off/pick-up zone must wear a face covering
- Check-in line will have six-foot markers to maintain social distancing
- Athletes will have their temperature checked and be screened for any symptoms of COVID-19
- Temperature Check: Anyone with a temperature exceeding 100.0 will not be permitted to participate in the session
- Screening: Anyone exhibiting a cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, or chills, or who has had contact with a person known or suspected to be infected with the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) within the last 14 days, will not be permitted to participate in the session
Dates and Times:
November 14th 9:00am-12:00pm
December 12th 9:00am-12:00pm